MALAYSIA SKILL CERTIFICATE (SKM)
TOURIST GUIDE (TG)
Institute of Professional Techniques & Skills, Mutiara Damansara, Selangor is an accredited learning center recognised by the Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture Malaysia (MoTAC) and Department of Skills Development (JPK) Ministry of Human Resources (KSM) to conduct the Malaysia Skill Certificate (SKM) in Tourist Guide. It will allow you to work as Licensed Tourist Guide (TG) in Malaysia.
Why A Licence To Work As A Tourist Guide ?
Malaysia Tourism Industry Act 1992 [Part IV] : No person shall act, or hold himself out, as a tourist guide unless he is licensed under Malaysia Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture.
The Course & Why Do You Need To Attend It ?
Malaysia Skill Certificate in Tourist Guide will prepare participants in becoming better, competent and professional guides. Here, they will learn various skills that are required to be a licensed guide. Amongst the lessons are tour job assignment, tour itinerary, tour commentary, tour arrangement, tourist health, safety and security. Those who successfully pass the finals exam will be awarded the Tourist Guide Licence.
Participants Who Successfully Pass The Finals Will Receive 2 Tourist Guide Certificates & A Tourist Guide Batch :
Malaysia Skill Certificate in Tourist in Tourist Guide
Malaysia Skill Certificate in Tourist Guide is awarded and recognized by Department of Skill Development (JPK), Ministry of Human Resources (KSM).
Tourist Guide Licence Certificate
& Tourist Guide Batch
Tourist Guide Licence and Tourist Guide Batch are awarded and recognized by Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits Working As Tourist Guide
TRAVEL FOR FREE
You can work and travel for FREE both domestically and internationally. Not to mention, making new friends and learning new cultures from all over the world !!
FLEXIBEL WORKING HOURS
You DECIDE your own schedule. Day or Week ? You may choose according to your need and availability. Submit your FLEXIBEL working schedule to travel agencies and enjoy your intended OFF DAYS !
More money in your pocket awaits you with minimum daily take of RM200 (not including COMMISSIONS and TIPS). You will earn more if you can speak in foreign languages.
Who Should Attend This Course ?
1. Those who love to interact with people from different cultures and background around the globe.
2. Retirees who wish to fill their free time and want to travel for free.
3. Those who work in any related tourism industry such as taxi drivers, grab drivers, travel agency staff and etc.
4. Those who wish for a better job with flexible working hours.
5. Unfortunate Retrenched worker (VSS/MSS receivers) who are willing to invest and learn new skills to work in new sectors.
Age 18 years old and above
SPM with 6 subject pass including Bahasa
MQA accredited Diploma/Degree
Skill Malaysia Certificate (SKM) level 3 and above in tourism related field
5 years working experience in tourism sector/company.
Registration Fee :
Course Fee :
Total Fee :
RM6,000 -> RM 4,500.00
Promotion Fee : RM3,800.00
until 31st August 2020
- Payment can be made by cash/credit card.
*RM4,500 can be paid by monthly installment.
*Promotion for lump sum payment only.
Tour Job Assignment Acceptance
Tour Arrangement Reconfirmation
Tourist Arrival Execution
Tour Commentary Delivery
Tour Itinerary Execution
Tourist Health, Safety, Security And Emergency Handling
Tourist Departure Execution
Customised Tourist Services
Tour Payment Arrangement
Optional Tour Execution
Post Tour Reporting
3 Easy Steps To Apply For Tourist Guide Course
1. If you meet the entry requirements above, kindly fill up the online application form below and click SUBMIT.
2. Within 3 days, we will send you a Whatsapp list of date available for you to attend a Briefing Session about Tourist Guide Course. However, in an unlikely situation you do not receive the message, kindly snap a screen shot of your online form below and send it to 011-32325300
3. Kindly attend the Tourist Guide Course Briefing Session on the chosen date. Should you choose to enroll, you may fill up the registration form